Sunday, March 10, 2013

Color,Clutter,Change

Amazing!  I have learned you can have a blast
 finger painting on the computer.
Oh bother!  I wonder why i
compare my colorful page 
with others, and I see

Clutter 

is this becoming an obsession
of mine, or is it my way of
bringing brightness into
a life that is a bit duller 
than it used to be?

I'll change my page,

-- Again --


image courtesy of [digitalart]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
a snippet of life.

funny - that

i'm still learning,at 
age sixty to be me,
         
quite a jumble of
personality and quirks, 
I have to live with

Because

i cannot get away from me.

But,

i don't want to,
                   
because

i know that God made me to
be just the person I am.

i read Psalm 139, 
      verses one through five,
                     and verse 14.

Psalm 139 --
read the whole thing,

    Comfort and Blessing there,

for me, because

    I know

    i never have to stay stuck.

   my spirit fills with the knowledge that
       
       God is awesome,

     and He loves me for me.   




         
       

    






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. You are a blessing.
Love, Deborah